Sunday 13 January 2008

Had to have a go...

Nicked from Sarah, who nicked from Laney, who I think nicked from someone else, Nosey Meme:

Do you talk in your sleep?
No idea.

Whats your favorite colour jelly?
I don't like jelly at all, never have, yuk. When I was 6 I had my tonsils out & the nurse tried to make me eat jelly & I've never forgotten.

Whats the song that's getting on your nerves right now?
None I can think of but that Leona Lewis one at xmas sounded like a cat in pain.

Current crush?
Johnny Depp, I got Pirates 3 for xmas but Colin Firth as Mr Darcy still tops.
Oh sorry hubbie first .......... of course.

Whats your favorite colour?
Green.

Window or aisle seat?
Window, except on a plane where I feel claustrophobic so I like the aisle.

Ever met anyone famous?
Robbie Coltrane just walking along in Covent Garden, Jools Holland and Sharon out of Eastenders in a shop I worked in, in London.

Do you feel you've had a truly successful life?
Yes, my family are my pride & joy, I love our life and our home.

Do you twirl or cut spaghetti?
It's vile, I don't eat it.

Dr Phil or Oprah Winfey?
Neither.

Basketball or football?
Football but only World or European Cup.

How long do your showers last?
5 mins or 20 mins if shaving of legs involved or I have new smellys.

Do you know how to drive a car?
Yes, I miss my red mini mayfair and my orange beetle.

Are you self conscious?
Not often.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yes.

Where do you wish you were?
Right where I am, OK maybe down in windy Devon or Cornwall, in a cottage, with a fire.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes loads of times, I used to be a nurse & midwife. And with Hettie when she and the dog got tangled up & she knocked herself out cold.

Can you tango?
No but I would love to be able to.

Last gift you received?
Christmas presents, I love my camera.

Last sport you played?
Rounders when I helped at Brownie Camp.

Things you spend money on?
Mmmm tricky, home ed, girls, house, me, hubbie anything really. I love to shop.

Favorite fast food restaurant?
KFC and local chinese (not really that fast)

Most hated food?
Pasta.

Can you sing?
No but I like to, even though kids & dog get out ear plugs and beg me to stop.

Last person you called?
My hubbie.

What's your least favorite chore?
Ironing, followed by any housework.

Favorite drink?
Jack Daniels & Coke (fat) and nice cold bottle Vina Sol

Are you a vegetarian?
No.

Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes.

Do you miss someone?
My dogs (deceased) Millie & Sikes, my cats (deceased) Tinks, Clarence & Jazzy Cat. Not sure why I miss Jaz, he belonged to my hubbie, and attacked me regularly for about 10 years, particularly when carving chicken, eating Chinese (his favorite) and when I tried to comb or de-flea him. Or in fact any opportunity he had.

Have you ever come close to dying?
No but I thought I was when I was in labour.

Are you eating?
No

Do you eat the stems off broccoli?
Yes but only 'cos its good for you.

Do you wear make up?
Every day - I'm from Essex.

Whats your worst fear?
Spiders

Would you ever have plastic surgery?
I used to always say never, now I'm nearly 40 probably.

What do you wear to bed?
Pj's

Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, but I'm not saying what.

Do you ever want to get married?
I am married and one husband is plenty.

What kind of trainers do you wear?
I don't

Future child's name?
Not having any more, two are enough.

Do you snore?
Dave says I do, but I think he's lying.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Not sure.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, with my hubbie.

If you won the lottery what would you do first?
Scream, tell everyone and go shopping.

Gold or silver?
Depends on what I'm wearing, where I'm going.

Hamburger or hotdog?
Hamburger. I like home made but the ones from the burger van after the pub are best.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Cheesecake.

What was the last thing you touched?
My laptop.

Where did you eat last?
Our dinning room, school room by day.

When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember, ages ago, I don't cry often.

Do you read other peoples blogs?
Yes every day, I'm an addict.

Well not sure what that says about me!!!

No comments: